The restoration was made possible by The W. Garfield Weston Foundation & the Government of Ontario. It’s part of the Museum’s ‘Welcome Project’ and immediately became popular with the public.
The stained glass windows were originally installed in 1933.
<PHOTO ABOVE – CBC>
Upcoming plans for the ROM – a performance terrace, a new plaza, and additional landscape design elements.