NOTALGIA FROM THE PAST – TORONTO ARCHIVES & PUBLIC LIBRARY + SIDEWALK LABS, 1893-1938

<ABOVE – a photo with a lot in it – 10 Darrell Avenue, October 21, 1938 – City of Toronto Archives & Sidewalk Labs>AND here’s another one – a painting with a lot in it – a museum in an old TORONTO mansion, 1893.  After a photograph by Robert W. Semple. The ornithological museum was originally the dining room in William Allan’s “Moss Park”, Sherbourne St., south of Shuter<Toronto Public Library>