- Edit the acres of pictures stashed in your computer; and trim the bookmarks.
2. Plan an album of photos, cards, clippings, stuff you’ve lived, places you’ve gone.
3. Write some memory pieces about the family, or even total strangers.
4. Take a daily walk and increase your speed.
5. Put together a workout regime with make-do ‘equipment’6. Meditate or do deep breathing before getting up or going to bed.
7. Find blogs that you like; write to the bloggers; they’ll answer no doubt.
8. Build a blog of your own.
9. Enjoy bird song and quirky dogs.
10. Look in the mirror and give yourself a smile.11. Establish a daily routine. Saturday and Sunday could be special.
12. Shower, shave and get dressed every day.
13. Create a dedicated place where you can work at home.
14. improve your French and/or English.
15. Avoid burying yourself in pandemic radio/tv news.16, Chat with friends and loved ones by phone, on Skype, Facetime or in print.
17, Use the internet to visit the world’s finest galleries, museums and artists.
18. Learn what you can about plants and gardens – indoors, outdoors, on the balcony.
19. Make a pile of stuff to be shredded or donated.
20. Take a mid-day nap. You’ll have earned it.SYMBOLS – Clipart Library – http://clipart-library.com/clipart/8cEb5A4Mi.htm