Moving the old Terminal Building, Billy Bishop Island Airport, March/2012

<PHOTO – Johan Hallberg-Campbell,  . . . . . Opened in 1939, the old clapboard Terminal Building at Billy Bishop Island Airport is temporarily moved for the construction of a new passenger tunnel.  This is the last surviving terminal in the TORONTO area from the early days of flight.  It’s now a heritage site.  The tunnel is expected to open in 2014.